- Pre Mobilisation
- Inter and Intra-State Travel
- Site Provisions (note - some site provisions may not be applicable during the recovery / de-escalation phase).
- Marine Service
- Isolation (note – low rates of community transmission may mean resident workforces scale back self-isolation / quarantine requirements)
- Infection Control (Clean up)
- Managing inspector access to offshore petroleum facilities and places
- Housekeeping - Office based roles & visitors
- Onshore protocol
(suggested performance expectations for this part of the protocol)
6. DIDO – additional cleaning and social distancing controls (passengers per vehicle) will be put in place for DIDO staff.
7. Proponents will work with charter operators to ensure hygiene (?)
8. Staff should carry sufficient company identification to show at border crossing.
9. Vehicle driver controls enforced.
10. Controls are implemented when transiting from interstate across regional boundaries.
11. Social distancing requirements to minimise close contact applied to all operations and camps.
(suggestions for practices to meet performance expectations)
- Vehicle interior cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- Social distancing maintained between passengers.
- Social distancing maintained for all road transport.
- Activities and personal interaction must be essential only and not involve broader community contact. For Example, this may include toilet stops, refuelling, fatigue breaks – with social distancing observed at all times.
(links to downloads from the Safer Together Covid-19 Sharing Library that are relevant to this part of the protocol)
(links to other websites that are relevant to this part of the protocol)
For more information on coronavirus
please contact [email protected]