- Pre Mobilisation
- Inter and Intra-State Travel
- Site Provisions (note - some site provisions may not be applicable during the recovery / de-escalation phase).
- Marine Service
- Isolation (note – low rates of community transmission may mean resident workforces scale back self-isolation / quarantine requirements)
- Infection Control (Clean up)
- Managing inspector access to offshore petroleum facilities and places
- Housekeeping - Office based roles & visitors
- Onshore protocol
(suggested performance expectations for this part of the protocol)
3. Controls implemented to ensure social distancing on charter flights.
4. Staff to ensure social distancing to minimise personal contact while transiting air terminals.
5. Personnel use personal vehicles, where possible when transiting to/from air terminal and home. If personnel vehicle use is not possible, alternate arrangements will be put in place. Public transport will not be used.
(suggestions for practices to meet performance expectations)
- Temperature check before embarking on company air travel.
(links to downloads from the Safer Together Covid-19 Sharing Library that are relevant to this part of the protocol)
(links to other websites that are relevant to this part of the protocol)
For more information on coronavirus
please contact [email protected]