- Pre Mobilisation
- Inter and Intra-State Travel
- Site Provisions (note - some site provisions may not be applicable during the recovery / de-escalation phase).
- Marine Service
- Isolation (note – low rates of community transmission may mean resident workforces scale back self-isolation / quarantine requirements)
- Infection Control (Clean up)
- Managing inspector access to offshore petroleum facilities and places
- Housekeeping - Office based roles & visitors
- Onshore protocol
COVID-19 Self-Assessment Questionnaire
(suggested performance expectations for this part of the protocol)
1. All personnel are required to complete a self-assessment prior to travelling to and attending site or embarking on chartered fixed or rotating wing travel.
2. Personnel who report or present with flu-like symptoms are not permitted to travel unless no flu-like symptoms for 72 hours.
(suggestions for practices to meet performance expectations)
- Questionnaire is reviewed and updated as needed.
- Ascertain if person has had close personal contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Statement of recent overseas travel – document exclusion of 14 days since return from overseas travel and prior to ingress to site.
- Questionnaire includes a declaration that to their knowledge they don’t have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Personnel experiencing respiratory or flu-like symptoms do not board transport to work site and undergo 72-hour review period followed by medical consult prior to returning to site.
- Temperature check before entering any company-controlled facility, including embarking on company specific travel.
- Temperature in excess of 38oc, traveller to not board transport to work site and undergo 72-hour review period followed by medical consult prior to returning to site.
(links to downloads from the Safer Together Covid-19 Sharing Library that are relevant to this part of the protocol)
(links to other websites that are relevant to this part of the protocol)
For more information on coronavirus
please contact [email protected]