Next week, we will be issuing our annual company-specific summary report to each of our 208 Member Companies.
The report will highlight the range of engagement touchpoints with Safer Together available in 2022, and the extent to which each Member Company took advantage of these opportunities.
Member engagement is what creates the momentum to build and maintain a strong Safer Together community of safety leaders. The more engaged your company is, the more value you will get out of your membership.
A Member Engagement Report will be issued to the Senior Line Leader, HSE focal point and Operations/Communications focal point of every Member Company.
The report contains information on:
- Key Contacts – your company’s nominated key focal points.
- Onboarding Session – whether your company has had one, and if so, when and where it was held, and whom from your company attended.
- Online Communication – the range of channels available and the extent to which your company is using them.
- Involvement: Groups – the Safer Together groups your company can nominate to be part of, and who from your company is currently involved in them.
- Involvement: Events – the range of member events held throughout the year, and how many people from your company registered to attend them.
The report will help each Member Company quickly identify how they can become more engaged with Safer Together.
As an adjunct to the Member Engagement Report, we will also be asking each Member Company for feedback on which Safer Together Standardisation, Major Sharing and Sharing Initiatives they have adopted and implemented; and which of those adopted they have found to be the most effective.
The responses will help us identify how we can improve the quality of service we provide to our members.
After we’ve analysed and collated the responses, we’ll issue a summary of the feedback received to all Member Companies, so they can see how Safer Together is tracking. Click here to see how we used this information last year and the kind of picture it helps us build for our members.
Find out more about membership here.
Not registered with our website yet? Register here.