Want to engage your workforce and keep them up to date with the latest news about what's happening in safety across our Industry? We've produced our next six-monthly Bulletin that summarises the latest developments at Safer Together.
As an industry, we are familiar with stepping up to meet demand. In the first half of 2023 (1H 2023), increased demand has seen an industry-wide ramp-up in activity, with a corresponding increase in hours worked. After a couple of years of declining safety performance, we are now seeing indications of modest improvements across Industry. However, with increased activity we continue to experience challenges in preventing harm to workers on the frontline.
The Bulletin summarises:
- Message from Safety Leaders Group Co-Chairs (WA/NT & Qld)
- New Member Companies that have joined in the past six months
- Products & Project updates
- Safer Together 1H 2023 Events
- Upcoming Events
The Bulletin is available in two versions for Member Companies to choose their preferred option and use:
- A non-editable, general version
- An editable version that you can customise to include company-specific content such as your logo, key contacts, and details of how your company internally manages implementation of Safer Together products and programs.
Safer Together focal points from all Member Companies are encouraged to:
- Download the Bulletin (editable or non-editable) and circulate to all employees.
- Review the suite of products and programs mentioned in the Bulletin and identify those that relate to your company’s business activities and risk profile.
- Prioritise the products and programs that you think will have the most impact in helping to improve safety within your company, then develop an implementation plan, and roll it out within your company.
Click here to download the 1H 2023 Bulletin.
At Safer Together we commit to continue our journey, and strengthen our efforts to prevent harm and to improve safety through simplification, standardisation and sharing. By working together, by focusing on key initiatives, and by deploying and implementing Safer Together products and programs, we can continue to improve safety outcomes in our industry.
If you need any help to get started with identifying and prioritising Safer Together initiatives for adoption and implementation, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are Stronger and Safer Together.