IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO PLAN YOUR STAND TOGETHER FOR SAFETY ROLL-OUT!
October is National Safe Work Month – a time when we stand together to deepen our commitment to building a safe and healthy workplace for everyone in our industry. Being healthy and safe means being free from physical and psychological harm. A safe and healthy workplace benefits everyone.
This year’s campaign theme is “Not Safe? Not Sure? Speak Up!”. Safer Together has published 2 resource packs - one for Queensland, and one for all other States and Territories - to help companies in our industry facilitate a conversation with their frontline workers about recognising unsafe or unhealthy situations, and reinforcing a culture that empowers and supports every individual to stop work and report.
Each Safer Together resource pack is designed to be delivered as one of these two options:
- Option 1: A specific stand-alone (90 minute) Stand Together for Safety event, or
- Option 2: As a series of three Stand Together for Safety toolbox talks (30 minutes each).
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Download the materials,
- Read the How To Guide, and
- Plan your Stand Together for Safety event.
This resource pack includes a message from Safer Together Co-Chairs.
This years' Stand Together for Safety campaign complements existing Safer Together initiatives,
- Assist and Assure,
- Effective Safety Conversations,
- Health Matters,
- Incident Review Panels and
- Learning Event Bulletins.
The campaign will run throughout October.
We are Stronger and Safer Together.
Contact [email protected] for further information or feedback.