Arrow Energy (Michelle Zaunbrecher, Vice-President HSE & Lisa Mealiff, Senior HSE Advisor) wrote an APPEA Peer Review Paper which was based on Arrow Energy’s experience of completing the Safer Together Safety Culture Survey. The paper provides a case study of applying a different approach to executing a safety culture survey. The paper describes Arrow’s approach to the Safety Culture Survey in terms of:
- Methodology and preparation
- Analysis of results
- Follow-up and action setting
A summary of the paper was presented at the APPEA annual conference which took place in Adelaide in May this year. The presentation included an overview of the following:
- Preparation and execution
- Company wide and Chief Operating Officer (COO) business unit results for Module 1 Everyone
- Company wide and Chief Operating Officer (COO) business unit results for Module 3 Managers
- Videos from Arrow field employees who discussed the benefits of completing the survey
For more information about Arrow Energy click here.
For more information about Safety Culture Survey click here.