- Pre Mobilisation
- Inter and Intra-State Travel
- Site Provisions (note - some site provisions may not be applicable during the recovery / de-escalation phase).
- Marine Service
- Isolation (note – low rates of community transmission may mean resident workforces scale back self-isolation / quarantine requirements)
- Infection Control (Clean up)
- Managing inspector access to offshore petroleum facilities and places
- Housekeeping - Office based roles & visitors
- Onshore protocol
APPEA members note that NOPSEMA is undertaking a staged return to physical offshore inspections (1)
Hosting regulatory inspections is an important element of the oil and gas industry’s resilience and business continuity. For APPEA members, implementation and compliance with accepted management plans, provides an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to high safety and environmental standards.
(suggested performance expectations for this part of the protocol)
APPEA members, will provide reasonable assistance to NOPSEMA, to support inspectors discharging their regulatory compliance duties and functions, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
(suggestions for practices to meet performance expectations)
APPEA members recognize that in some circumstances access may be required, at short notice, to quarantined offshore facilities and places.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, including access requests at short notice, APPEA members will ensure their internal procedures for specialist access are compatible / congruent with NOPSEMA’s published Compliance Strategy COVID-19 Pandemic (for example – that control measures are proportionate, consistent and consultative).
For more information on coronavirus
please contact [email protected]