- Pre Mobilisation
- Inter and Intra-State Travel
- Site Provisions (note - some site provisions may not be applicable during the recovery / de-escalation phase).
- Marine Service
- Isolation (note – low rates of community transmission may mean resident workforces scale back self-isolation / quarantine requirements)
- Infection Control (Clean up)
- Managing inspector access to offshore petroleum facilities and places
- Housekeeping - Office based roles & visitors
- Onshore protocol
APPEA members are gradually returning to full office occupancy
(suggested performance expectations for this part of the protocol)
In areas/ jurisdictions of high COVID-19 community transmission, flexible working arrangements are being maintained for office-based workers.
(suggestions for practices to meet performance expectations)
- The following considerations may apply to office-based workers and office-based visitors:
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Declare any contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Maintain physical distancing; and good hygiene practices.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact.
- Commuting options.
- Separate at risk groups of the workforce.
- Encourage visitors to give advanced notice and communicate controls / expectations.
- Communicate to visitors any changes in access or egress.
- Follow company specific COVID19 measures.
For more information on coronavirus
please contact [email protected]