In June we have had some changes to our Safety Leaders Groups, and would like to welcome a new Member Company.
In Queensland, we have some changes to our Safety Leaders Group (SLG), and would like to welcome:
- New Operator Co-Chair: Kim Code (Shell QGC), &
- Michelle Zaunbrecher (Arrow Energy) has joined the SLG.
And we have some Working Group Operator Co-Champion appointments – welcome to:
- Land Transport Working Group - Ben Visser (Central Petroleum),
- Rig Site Safety Working Group - Glenn Watt (Santos),
- Health Working Group – Michelle Zaunbrecher (Arrow Energy).
In our Western Australia/Northern Territory Safety Leaders Group (SLG), we have also had some changes:
- Zoran Bebic (Monadelphous) has stepped down from SLG and as Contractor Co-Chair, &
- Kris Waddington (Buru Energy) has also stepped down from the SLG.
- Deborah Peach (Cleanaway) – has been appointed new Contractor Co-Chair,
- Doug Macintyre(Monadelphous) – has been appointed to the SLG, &
- Sam Elkington (Cleanaway) has been appointed to the HSE Adviser Group.
The following people have been appointed as HSE Adviser Working Group Focal Points:
- Marine Working Group – Sergey Balytsok (Shell),
- Process Safety Working Group – Mark Lorkin (Chevron), &
- Rig Site Safety Working Group – Sam Elkington (Cleanaway)
Safer Together would like to welcome our newest Member Company: Adroit Piping Services