We would like to welcome three new Member Companies to Safer Together:
- Tracey Boyes (Cleanaway) and Trent McKenzie (Global Engineering & Construction) have both joined the Safety Leaders Group,
- Vincent James (Executive General Manager Services, MPC Kinetic) and Godson Njoku (Executive Vice President East, Shell QGC) have stepped down from the Safety Leaders Group and as Land Transport Working Group Co-Champions; thank you gentlemen for your service to the men and women of our industry, and
- John Stuart-Robinson (Spiecapag) has been appointed as Land Transport Working Group Contractor Co-Champion.
In Western Australia/Northern Territory:
- Danny Woodall (Chevron) has been appointed to the Safety Leaders Group and as Land Logistic Working Group Operator Co-Champion,
- Cameron Dixon (CHC Helicopters) has been appointed to the Safety Leaders Group, and as Aviation Working Group Contractor Co-Champion, and
- Kory Judd (General Manager Operations, Chevron) and Vince D’Rozario (Regional Director Asia Pacific, CHC Helicopters) have stepped down from the Safety Leaders Group – thank you for your contribution to safety in our industry, and we wish you well with all your future endeavours.