On 31 May 2017, Safer Together’s Rig Site Safety Working Group will collaborate with DrillSafe to run a joint Drilling and Completions Industry Incident Review Panel (DCIIRP)/DrillSafe - DrillWell Forum in Brisbane. The event will be hosted by QGC and Savanna Energy.
Representatives of companies from the drilling and completions community in Queensland will gather with their colleagues from all around Australia to hear presentations from Operators and Contractors about recent incidents and to share lessons learnt. In addition, several presentations will be focused on innovations to improve safety in the industry.
- 30 May (evening): Networking Session
- 31 May (morning): DCIIRP/DrillSafe Forum
- 31 May (afternoon): DrillWell Forum
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Leaders
- Operations Line Managers
- Senior HSE Managers
- Places are limited. The number of attendees is limited to 2 persons per company.
- Step 1 – register your company’s interest in attending by sending an email to [email protected].
- Step 2 – in late April 2017, companies who have registered interest will receive an invitation to the event.
For more information about Safer Together click here.
For more information about DrillSafe click here.
Contact: [email protected]