Want to engage your workforce and keep them up to date with the latest news about what's happening in safety across our Industry? We've produced our second six-monthly Bulletin that summarises the latest developments at Safer Together.
With the switch to remote working likely to continue for some time yet, it’s important to be able to efficiently share news and latest developments to keep people informed and engaged. For large companies in particular, with hundreds or even thousands of employees, it can be a real challenge to ensure everyone is kept in the loop.
The Bulletin briefly summaries:
- Background to Safer Together
- What did we achieve in the second half of 2020?
- Look Ahead – focus areas for 2021
- Where to go for more information.
We are also in the process of producing a customisable version of the Bulletin, so that member companies can insert their own logo and content. Member companies will be notified directly next week when the customisable version becomes available.
We intend to continue producing these Bulletins every 6 months.
Safer Together focal points from all member companies are encouraged to:
- Download the general version of the Bulletin (or download the editable version and produce your own customised Bulletin) and then circulate it by email to all your employees.
- Review the suite of products and projects mentioned in the Bulletin and identify those that relate to your company’s business activities and risk profile.
- Prioritise the products that you think will have the most impact in helping to improve safety within your company, then develop an implementation plan for each that details how you will adopt, communicate and rollout the product within your company.
If you need any help to get started with identifying and prioritising Safer Together initiatives for adoption and implementation within your company please contact us at [email protected].