- Pre Mobilisation
- Inter and Intra-State Travel
- Site Provisions (note - some site provisions may not be applicable during the recovery / de-escalation phase).
- Marine Service
- Isolation (note – low rates of community transmission may mean resident workforces scale back self-isolation / quarantine requirements)
- Infection Control (Clean up)
- Managing inspector access to offshore petroleum facilities and places
- Housekeeping - Office based roles & visitors
- Onshore protocol
Communicate and Engage
Click here to view 'Play your Part - Regulators' video
Click here to view 'Play your Part - Workforce' video
Click here to view 'Play your Part - Healthcare Professionals' video
We’ve published communication resources to help you implement a workforce information and education program about COVID-19.
The ‘Play Your Part’ Campaign reminds us that each and every person in our industry has an important part to play in helping to stop the spread of the virus. When you do all these things you’re protecting yourself, your family and friends, your job, the broader community, and the supply of energy to all Australians.
The resources available to you cover the following topics:
- Keep your Distance
- Wash Your Hands
- Cover Your Cough
- Clean Surfaces Often
- Stay Away if Unwell
In addition to our communication campaign resources, we encourage organisations to access resources from the Safe Work Australia's National Safe Work Month campaign to assist in managing their operations within the COVID-19 context.
For more information on coronavirus
please contact [email protected]