In January 2022 we asked the Senior Line Leader(s) of each of our member companies to give us feedback so that we could gauge whether Safer Together is meeting the needs of its members.
We received responses from 93 companies, which represents almost 46% of our total membership.
Value for Members
We also asked member companies to let us know if they were getting value from their membership, by rating this on a score from 1 (no value) to 10 (extremely valuable).
View what members told us here.
We asked each member company to tell us:
- Which Safer Together Initiatives they had adopted and implemented; and
- Which of those Safer Together Initiatives they had adopted were the most effective.
Click on the links below for deployment snapshot details on each of our Initiatives, based on the feedback we received.
- Industry Safety Induction
- Common Industry Competencies
- Common In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS) Specification
- Light Vehicle Specification
- Heavy Vehicle Specification
- Uniform Non-Conformance Reporting (UNCR)
- Safe Deck Operations
- Offshore Vessel Deck Water Management
Major Sharing Initiatives
- Safety Leadership Visits
- Safety Culture Toolkit
- Effective Safety Conversations
- 5 Whys
- SMART Actions
- Land Transport Incident Review Panel
- Chain of Responsibility (CoR)
- Load Safe – Chain of Responsibility (CoR)
- Water Crossing for Light Vehicles Guideline
- Loading, Unloading Exclusion Zones (LUEZ)
- Short Services Employee Management
- Drilling & Completions Industry Incident Review
- Hand & Finger Preservation
- Process Safety Incident Review
- Work Party Interaction Table
- Helping Hands
- DROPS (Common Rig Certification)
- Effective Wellsite Permit To Work
- Line of Fire
- Marine Forum & Incident Review
- Marine Safety Alerts
- Health Matters
- Heat Stress Awareness E-Learn
- Sharing Library