Together, develop a safer Natural Gas Exploration & Production Industry for Queensland.
- Work collaboratively to build a pervasive culture of safe behaviours and promote learning by sharing information and good practices
- Simplify, standardise and embed consistent industry requirements and develop practical, effective solutions that have industry-wide application.
- Focus on high significance / life-altering risks
- Think innovatively – harness the power of the collective to strive for step change (not incremental) improvements
- Focus on leadership and behaviour – the safety culture of our industry is open, able to deal with difficult issues, and everyone acts as a safety leader
- Take more time to do less – engage the workforce and embed what we have; carry out detailed prioritisation of projects; establish meaningful metrics; close the feedback loop
- Focus on customer service – we exist for our members and provide them with on-the-ground implementation support, high quality products that they find beneficial, and sharing of information in real time to promote effective learning.
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate of less than 1 by 2018 (equivalent to OGP top quartile performance)
- High Potential Incident Rate of less than 0.5 by 2018.