Want to engage your workforce and keep them up to date with the latest news about what's happening in safety across our Industry? Read on about our six-monthly Bulletin that summarises the latest developments at Safer Together and how to access them.
With the disruption caused by COVID likely to continue for some time yet, it’s important to be able to efficiently share news and latest developments to keep people informed and engaged. For large companies in particular, with hundreds or even thousands of employees, it can be a real challenge to ensure everyone is kept in the loop.
Bulletins briefly cover:
- Message from Safety Leaders Group Co-Chairs
- New Members
- Key Achievements
- What’s Coming Next?
- Introducing Safer Together to your Workplace
- Where to find out more
Bulletins are available in two formats for member companies to choose their preferred option and use:
- A non-editable, general version.
- An editable version that you can customise to include company-specific content such as your company logo, key company contacts, and details of how your company internally manages assessment, prioritisation, implementation and monitoring of progress of Safer Together products and programs across the business.
Safer Together focal points from all member companies are encouraged to:
- Download the general version of the Bulletin (or download the editable version and produce your own customised Bulletin) and then circulate it by email to all your employees.
- Review the suite of products and programs mentioned in the Bulletin and identify those that relate to your company’s business activities and risk profile.
- Prioritise the products and programs that you think will have the most impact in helping to improve safety within your company, then develop an implementation plan for each that details how you will adopt, communicate and roll it out within your company.
Click on link(s) below to access published Bulletins:
- Safer Together 1H 2022 Status Update
- Safer Together 2H 2021 Status Update
- Safer Together 1H 2021 Status Update
- Safer Together 2H 2020 Status Update
- Safer Together 1H 2020 Status Update
If you need any help to get started with identifying and prioritising Safer Together initiatives for adoption and implementation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.